Altstore is a newly released method to sideloading unofficial IPA files to your iPhone and iPad Devices. Altstore is a free method and supports both Windows and Mac operating systems.
With the AltStore latest update, the JIT feature was released ( Direct IPA install to devices ) - Read More.
Download AltServer to your Windows / Mac computer > Install AltStore to your iOS Device
Launch AltStore from iOS Home Screen to start downloading apps
AltServer ruuning and AltStore will do iPA sign
Popular iPA for AltStore
AltStore only supports Windows and Mac.
Only Supports iOS 12.2 and above ( Up to iOS 16.2 ).
AltStore Support iOS version
AltStore supports iOS 12.2 to iOS 16.2 versions. AltStore alternative Sideloadly also supports to latest iOS versions such as iOS 15.5. To iOS 7.
- iOS 16 / iOS 16.0.2 / iOS 16.0.3 / iOS 16.1 / iOS 16.2
- iOS 15 Series > 15.6.1 / 15.6 / 15.5 / 15.4.1 / 15.4 / 15.3.1 / 15.3 / 15.2.1 / 15.2
- iOS 14 Series > 14.0.1 / 14.1 / 14.2 / 14.2.1 / 14.3 / 14.4 / 14.5 / 14.5.1 / 14.6 / 14.7
- iOS 13 Series > 13 / 13.1 / 13.1.1 / 13.12 / 13.1 3 / 13.2 / 13.2.1 / 13.2.2 / 13.2.3 / 13.3 / 13.3.1 / 13.4 / 13.4.1 / 13.5 / 13.5.1 / 13.6 / 13.6.1 / 13.7
- iOS 12 Series > 12/ 12.0.1 / 12.1 / 12.1.1 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.3 / 12.1.4 / 12.2 / 12.3 / 12.3.1 / 12.3.2 / 12.4 / 12.4.1 / 12.4.2 / 12.4.3 / 12.4.4 / 12.4.5 / 12.4.6 / 12.4.7 / 12.4.8 / 12.4.9 / 12.5 / 12.5.1
- iOS 11 Series> 11 / 11.0.1 / 11.0.2 / 11.0.3 / 11.1 / 11.1.1 / 11.1.2 / 11.2 / 11.2.1 / 11.2.2 / 11.2.5 / 11.2.6 / 11.3 / 11.3.1 / 11.4 / 11.4.1
- iOS 10 Series > 10/ 10.0.1 / 10.0.3 / 10.1 / 10.1.1 / 10.2 / 10.2.1 / 10.3 / 10.3.1 / 10.3.2 / 10.3.3 / 10.3.4
- iOS 9 Series > 9.0 / 9.0.1 / 9.0.2 / 9.1 / 9.2 / 9.2.1 / 9.3 / 9.3.1 / 9.3.2 / 9.3.3 / 9.3.4 / 9.3.5 / 9.3.6
- iOS 8 Series > 8 /8.0.1 / 8.0.2 / 8.1 / 8.1.1 / 8.1.2 / 8.1.3 / 8.2 / 8.3 / 8.4 / 8.4.1
- iOS 7 Series > 7 / 7.0.1 / 7.0.2 / 7.0.3 / 7.0.4 / 7.0.5 / 7.0.6 / 7.1 / 7.1.1 / 7.1.2
How to install AltStore and install IPA ( Windows )
Step 01. Windows users should install latest version of iTunes from Here Here
Step 02. Download the latest version of AltStore from Here
Step 03. Extract Zip file > Double click Setup.exe > Follow onscreen installations guide
Step 04. Launch iTunes > Should enable iTunes Wi-Fi sync for your iPhone. You can read more about this from here
Step 05. Plug your Device to PC. Go to System tray > Click Install Altstore > Choose your Device
Step 06. Enter your Apple ID and Password for a popup
If you are running iOS 16 > Click here to fix enable the “Developer Mode” error
Step 07. Once installations done > Settings > General > Profiles (or Profiles & Device Management) > find profile that labeled with your Apple ID > Tap trust
Step 08. Now open Silzee home page from Mobile Safari and tap Download IPA
Step 09. Once you tap Download IPA, you will redirect to mega download site
Step 10. Tap Download > Tap Save file
Step 11. Open AltStore from iPhone / iPad Home page
Step 12. Open Altstore > My Apps > Tap + Button
Step 13. Now you can see Downloaded IPA > Tap it
Step 14. Now you can see the progress bar running in Altstore
Step 15. Once progress done > You can see Downloaded IPA on AltStore My Apps section
Step 16. Go to the Home page of your iOS Device and open App
How to install AltStore and install IPA ( Mac OS )
Step 01. Download Altstore latest version from Here
Step 02. Drag and drop AltStore app to Application folder
Step 03. Now you can see AltStore on menu bar
Step 04. Before use AltStore, you should install Install Mail Plug-in
Step 05. Follow this guide to install Mail Plug-in
Step 06. Open mail > Preferences > Manage Plug-ins.
Step 07. Enable AltPlugin.mailbundle > Apply and Restart Mail
Step 08. Now plug your Device to Mac
Step 09. You can See AltStore on menu bar > Click Install Altstore > Choose your Device
Step 10. Enter your Apple ID and Password for popup
Step 11.Once installations done > Settings > General > Profiles (or Profiles & Device Management) > find profile that labeled with your Apple ID > Tap trust
Step 12. Now open Silzee home page from Mobile Safari and tap Download IPA
Step 13. Once tap Download IPA, you will redirect to mega download site
Step 14. Tap Download > Tap Save file
Step 15. Open AltStore from iPhone / iPad Home page
Step 16. Open Altstore > My Apps > Tap + Button
Step 17. Now you can see Downloaded IPA > Tap it
Step 18. Now you can see Downloaded IPA > Tap it
Step 19. Once progress done > You can see Downloaded IPA on AltStore My Apps section
Step 20. Go to Home page of your iOS Device and open App
JIT Feature ( Direct IPA install ) - How to use it?
With this feature, you can install IPA directly to your iPhone and iPad Devices without connecting your Devices to macOS or Windows PC.
Follow the below steps to install IPA Directly from the AltStore JIT feature.
- Step 01. Download the latest version of AltStore from here.
- Step 02. Install AltStore to your Devices. Make sure to connect your iOS Device to PC first.
- Step 03. Enter your Apple ID and Password to install
- Step 04. Go to Settings > General > VPN and Device management > Open Developer App > Tap to open it > Now Trust the Developer App.
- Step 05. Now Open AltStore from the iPhone or iPad Home Screen.
- Step 06. Enter your Apple ID and Password to sign. AltStore > Settings > Sign in
- Step 07. Now disconnect your Device
- Step 08. Open AltStore App
- Step 09. Go to PC > Open AltStore > Go to Enable JIT > Select your Device and enable it
- Step 10. Now install any IPA to your Computer
- Step 11. Open AltStore with holding option button ( macOS )/ Start button Windows
Now you can see the Install AltStore button changing to Sideload IPA
- Step 12. Select IPA
- Step 13. Enter Your Apple ID and Password Now
- Step 14. Wait for the IPA installation
Now select your Device
Now you no longer need to connect your Devices to your PC to install IPA again.
Enable “Developer Mode” Error Fix
In iOS 16 AltStore does not open normally. So you have to fix the Developer Mode error before launching AltStore.
- Step 01. Open Settings > Privacy & Security > Developer Mode > Turn On
- Step 01. Tap Restart
- Step 01. Once Done > Go To Home Screen and launch AltStore > Turn On Developer Mode
Install and refresh AltStore apps without a computer with AltDaemon
AltDaemon Cydia application allows you to install, refresh, and update Altstore application without PC AltServer running on the same WiFi network
AltDaemon is a free Cydia application, and you can install it from a dynastic Repo.
Install dynastic repo from here
Popular iPA for AltStore
Tweaks IPA (PC)
AltStore Vs Permasigner and TrollStore
AltStore is a sideload method and only can use for Sideload IPA files. But newly released Permasigner and TrollStore apps can be used for IPA permanent sign.
So once sign any IPA from Permasigner or TrollStore, you can use it without revoking the issue.
AltDaemon Sideloadly Only support Windows > iOS 13 to iOS 14
Cydia Impactor - Support Windows and Mac
You'll need a Windows or Mac machine to install AltStore on your iOS device. You'll also need to install iTunes and iCloud, and they can't be from the Windows Store. They need to be downloaded directly from Apple.Does AltStore work on iOS 16 beta? ›
To launch AltStore on iOS 16, you need to first enable “Developer Mode” for your device in the Settings app under Privacy & Security → Developer Mode. AltJIT Everything is working as expected, so feel free to update! Happy iOS 16 release day!How do I manually install IPA files on iPhone? ›
- Open Xcode -> GO TO -> Window -> Devices and Simulators.
- It will open the Devices and Simulators window. Select the Devices section and select the device from the left pane.
- Drag and drop the app/IPA on to the 'INSTALLED APPS' section.
- Wait for Xcode to finish the installation.
Download Cydia Impactor from its official website > Install and launch it on your computer. Step 2. Drag and drop the . ipa file you saved into Cydia Impactor > Enter your Apple ID and password in a pop-up dialogue box > Then tap OK to confirm.Is it possible to install APK file in an iOS device? ›
Installing APK files on your iPhone is impossible. That's because these files are designed to be run on Android devices. Android apps are compiled into the Dalvik executable file, which is present inside an APK package. As for iOS; it runs compiled files from IPA, usually coded with Xcode language.How do I install apps directly to my iPhone? ›
- From a Home screen, tap. App Store. . ...
- To browse the App Store, tap. Apps. (at the bottom).
- Scroll then tap the desired category (e.g., New Apps We Love, Top Categories, etc.). To search for apps by name, tap. ...
- Tap the app.
- Tap. GET. ...
- If prompted, sign in to the App Store to complete the install.
You can use up to four apps per screen with Stage Manager—four on the iPad's screen and four on the external display if you have one.Can iPhone 7 Get iOS 16 beta? ›
iOS 16 will be supported on the iPhone 8 or later. This unfortunately means that if you have an older iPhone — such as 2016 iPhone SE, iPhone 6s or iPhone 7 — those will be able to download iOS 16 (or the beta version) and you will not be able to access its cool new features.How do I download iOS beta 16? ›
Restart your iPhone. Now go to Settings > General > Software Update, where you should see the iOS 16 beta is available. Tap Download and Install. Wait for your iPhone to finish downloading the update, then tap Install when prompted.Why IPA file is not installing on iPhone? ›
The iOS device is incompatible because: The app to be installed does not support the OS version of the device (check minimum supported OS version of the iOS device) The app to be installed does not support the required device capabilities and OS architecture. This usually happens if you are trying to install your .
Make sure you are using Adhoc Distribution Provisioning Profile , not AppStore Distribution Provisioning Profile . AppStore Distribution Profile is required to distribute app from App Store, in your case you need to do following things in your Developer Account. Add your Device in Devices List.How do I manually install iTunes on iOS? ›
Steps to install IPSW with iTunes:
Select your device in iTunes and go to the “Summary” tab. On the right-hand side pane, hold down the Shift key and click on the “Restore iPhone” button. Select an IPSW file that you wish to install on your device from your computer, and iTunes will get it installed on your device.
Most iPhone apps are only available in the App Store, not for direct download from the developer's website or another source. But some developers make their apps available as direct downloads to get around Apple's rules.How can I get iOS apps without App Store? ›
- Open Safari on your iOS device and go to visit appeven.net. Tap the “Arrow up” icon on its screen.
- Select the “Add to Home Screen” button. ...
- Go back to you home screen and tap “the icon” of the application.
- Browse the article and look for the “Download page”.
Hence, you can't open an APK file on an iOS gadget, be it an iPhone or an iPad. With a file extractor tool, you can open an APK file in macOS, Windows, or any desktop OS. APK files are just the archives of files and folders that you can unzip using various programs like Winzip, WinRAR, etc.Can iOS run Android APK? ›
It is not possible to run Android applications on iOS natively (which powers iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.) This is so because the two runtime stacks take completely distinct tacks. iOS executes Compiled (from Obj-C) code from IPA files, whereas Android executes Dalvik (a "version of Java") bytecode packed in APK files.How do I manually install an app on my phone? ›
- Open Google Play. On your phone, use the Play Store app . ...
- Find an app you want.
- To check that the app is reliable, find out what other people say about it. ...
- When you pick an app, tap Install (for no-charge apps) or the app's price.
For most people, that's absolutely true. The vast majority of apps on iPhones can be installed only through the App Store, and Apple doesn't offer an official way to install software outside of the App Store using an installation file downloaded from the internet, a process called “sideloading.”How do I manually install an app? ›
Simply open a page that offers APKs and download it. You'll see a warning that the APK can harm your device; tap OK to proceed. Once it downloads, you'll see a little banner with a shortcut to open it. Tap Open and you can install the app.What phones can handle iOS 16? ›
- iPhone 14.
- iPhone 14 Plus.
- iPhone 14 Pro.
- iPhone 14 Pro Max.
- iPhone 13.
- iPhone 13 mini.
- iPhone 13 Pro.
- iPhone 13 Pro Max.
Which iPhones support iOS 16? All iPhones from iPhone 8 and up (2017 and later).What iPhone can run iOS 16? ›
Basically, if you have an iPhone 8 (2017) or newer (including the second- and third-gen iPhone SE), you can download and run iOS 16. That doesn't mean every feature in the update will be available on your iPhone, though, as some features like Live Text work only with iPhones powered by an A12 Bionic chip or newer.How do I get iOS 16 on my iPhone 6? ›
Install iOS 16 or iPadOS 16
Go to Settings > General > Software Update. Tap Install Now.
It's bad news if your iPhone is older than the iPhone 8—Apple has ended support for the iPhone 7 and older, so you won't be able to upgrade your iPhone software to iOS 16. But even if you have a newer iPhone, you still may not get the full iOS 16 experience.Can iPhone 7 be upgraded to iOS 15? ›
With iOS 15, Apple supported devices as old as the second-generation iPhone SE, including the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.Why I can't update my iOS to 16? ›
If you can't install iOS 16 or iPadOS 16.1 on your iPhone or iPad. You might be unable to update your iPhone or iPad wirelessly — or over the air — for one of these reasons: Your device doesn't support the latest software. There isn't enough available storage space on your device.Is iOS 16 download available? ›
iOS 16 is a free software update that is available starting today for iPhone 8 and later. In an update later this year, Apple will introduce iCloud Shared Photo Library to give families a new way to share photos seamlessly with a separate iCloud library that up to six users can collaborate on, contribute to, and enjoy.Why is iOS 16 not available? ›
Check the Compatibility of Your Device
While many users may have done this, some may have forgotten to do it. The first thing you need to do is check if your iOS device is compatible with the update you are trying to install. Not all the iPhone and iPad models are compatible with the newer versions of iOS.
iTunes application is used to install IPA files on iOS devices using the app store. First, you need to plug your iOS device (iPad/iPhone) into your laptop. Second, go to iTunes and locate your iOS device in the section Devices of the program's side menu. Drag your Open IPAss into the iTunes device list.How do I transfer IPA files from Windows to iPhone? ›
- Open iTunes on your PC.
- Plug your Apple Mobile Device into your PC via the USB cable included with your device.
- Drag and drop the IPA File to the Device Section of the Library Panel on the left side.
- The IPA should will install.
An . ipa file is an iOS and iPadOS application archive file which stores an iOS/iPadOS app. Each . ipa file includes a binary and can only be installed on an iOS, iPadOS, or ARM-based macOS device.Can you install IPA without jailbreak? ›
These files can only be installed on iOS devices, and not on the computer. These files are usually saved in a compressed format and you can uncompress them by unzipping or renaming the extension to . zip. The official way to install the IPA files on iPhone without jailbreak is using iTunes.Is IPA and APK the same? ›
IPA files are iOS applications. APK files are Android apps. The two are written for a different operating systems running on different hardware.Can we upload IPA to App Store? ›
Sign in to App Store Connect. On your Mac, open the application Application Loader. Upload the ipa file. This can take a couple of minutes.How do I fix iOS unable to install? ›
- Go to Settings > General > [Device name] Storage.
- Find the update in the list of apps.
- Tap the update, then tap Delete Update.
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update and download the latest update.
Update iPhone manually
At any time, you can check for and install software updates. Go to Settings > General > Software Update. The screen shows the currently installed version of iOS and whether an update is available.
- Open the Settings app and tap General.
- On the General page, tap Software Update. Your phone will check to see if there's an update available.
- If there is an update available, tap Download and Install. ...
- Finally, tap Install to complete the update.
Step 1. You should go to "iPhone Settings" >"General"> "Software Update". Step 2. Click “Download and Install”.Can you buy older versions of an app on the App Store Apple? ›
Select the app name or icon to open the download page. Start downloading the app by hitting the Get button or tapping on the cloud symbol with the downward arrow. Wait for the App Store to display the message Download an older version of this app? Select the Download button to get the app.How do I install apps from unknown sources? ›
- Navigate to Setting > Security.
- Check the option “Unknown sources“.
- Tap OK on the prompt message.
- Select “Trust“.
You have three main options to overcome this problem: Use a third-party tool to sideload apps onto your device. Jailbreak your iPhone or iPad so you can use alternative app stores. Use an older version of iTunes released by Apple that still supports the App Store.Can you download apps on iOS without a card? ›
The App Store prompts you for an Apple ID. Tap Create New Apple ID. When prompted for a payment method, select None. Follow the remaining steps to validate your account.Can I install app on iPhone without App Store? ›
Maybe the simplest way to add apps to your iPhone without using the App Store is by using a technique called sideloading. Sideloading is the name used for installing apps directly on the iPhone rather than using the App Store.Does using AltStore void warranty? ›
That's what makes AltStore unique. It doesn't require you to root your Apple device, which voids your warranty and potentially risks rendering your device inoperable, as most jailbreak techniques require.Can I install pirated apps on iOS? ›
There are a few ways to install cracked apps on iPhone without jailbreak. The most popular method is using a third-party app store like AppValley, Tweakbox, or Ignition. These app stores allow you to download and install cracked apps without jailbreak.How do I install an app without downloading it? ›
- On your device, open the Settings app .
- Go to Google. Instant Apps.
- Tap the app you want to install.
- Tap Install.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install the app on your device.
The process of accessing iOS sideloaded applications is easy -- really easy. Anyone can do it from their iPhone or iPad, and it doesn't require jailbreaking the device. All that's needed is to download the app onto the device via a desktop or load apps from the mobile browser.Is AltStore permanent? ›
Apps installed with AltStore expire after 7 days, at which point they can no longer be opened. AltStore will attempt to "refresh" your sideloaded apps in the background to prevent this from happening, but you can also manually refresh your apps at any point by pressing the "Refresh All" button.What versions of iOS does AltStore support? ›
AltStore now should be working on your iOS device running iOS 16. However, if you can't refresh apps nor install a new sideloaded apps, do proceed to Option 2.Can your App Store get hacked? ›
3. Hackers can make purchases from the App Store, iTunes Store or Apple Books using your payment card. If you have linked your credit card to the account in iTunes or App Store, unauthorized access can result in purchases you haven't made.
iTunes application is used to install IPA files on iOS devices using the app store. First, you need to plug your iOS device (iPad/iPhone) into your laptop. Second, go to iTunes and locate your iOS device in the section Devices of the program's side menu. Drag your Open IPAss into the iTunes device list.Can you download apps from Chrome in iOS? ›
This is not possible. You can only install apps from the official Apple iOS App Store app. You can not install an app from Chrome on an iDevice.What is APK but for iOS? ›
They're called . ipa files on all iOS devices.Where can I download modded iOS apps? ›
TweakBox, being present on both iOS and Android, is one of the most popular platforms to download tweaked and modded applications on iPhone/iPad as well as Android smartphones.